How Street Tag is being used
- In local authorities to meet the needs of getting their local residents to be more physically active.
- In schools to get the children to achieve their daily active 30 minutes
- In leisure centres to incentivise more regular visits with the reward being earning a substantial Street Tag points.
- With local businesses and services to incentivise more regular visits with Street Tag points reward being earned e.g. families earn points for visiting their local libraries to borrow books.
- Start engaging with your delegates before your event day (e.g. delegates can start to use the app 30 days or 7 days before the event). Virtual Tags created along the various walking and cycling routes leading to the events venues. Some specific routes will have higher points to further incentivise walking and cycling commute to the venue.
- With NGOs